|France Govt Statement|
As we have seen that a couple of weeks ago PM Narendra Modi along with The Japanese PM Shinzo Abe inaugurated the most prestigious project of Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train in India.
Now India is developing and is running on the track of Prosperity with the bullet speed.
But how many of us know that when will the bullet train be on track for us? Or how many of us know about how costly is this project? Are these trains really affordable for India? If not then what’s the Importance of Bullet Train in India from the Global perspective? In this special article we will be covering all important facts along with its significance from a common man’s perspective.
MAHSRC : MUMBAI-AHMEDABAD HIGH SPEED RAILWAY CORRIDOR
Motive: To Transform and Revolutionise The Railways
Recommendation of Japanese Indian Survey Team : A Shinkanese Style System for the MA line with Automatic Train Control
Top Speeds: 320-350Kmph
Speed option 1:- High Speed 2.58 hrs
Speed option 2:- Rapid High Speed 2.07 hrs
Fares Range:- ₹3000 – ₹5000 /- passenger
Commutators and Capacity
- Each train – 10 cars
- Accommodation Capacity – 750 people
- Each train – 16 cars
- Accommodation Capacity – 1200 people
Initial Estimates: Passengers expected anually – 1.6 Crores
By 2023: Passengers expected daily – 36000
By 2050: Passengers expected daily – 1.6 Lakhs
In Maharashtra: Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Bhoisar
In Gujarat: Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharich, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad, Sabarmati.
- 15 Km- Underground in Mumbai
- 453 Km- Overhead
- 18 Km- Elevation
- 30 Km- Under Thane Creek between Thane and Badam
- 7 Km- Undersea
TOTAL= 523 Kms
- 110000 Cr- Total Project cost
- 88000 Cr- Loan from Japan
- 22000 Cr- From States of Maharashtra and Gujarat
- 0.01% Rate of Interest p.c.p.a from JICA for 81% of total project cost
- Duration – Repaid in 50 years
- Grace Period – 15 years
- 20% of Components used by Corridors will be supplied by Japan and Manufactured in India
- Commencement date – Aug 2022
- To be Completed – Dec 2023
Job Creation : 15 Lakhs new Jobs in India
- High Speed Rail Training Institutes will train about 4000 Technical Staff of the Bullet Train Project.
- Japan Govt offered training of IR Officials in Japan reserving fully funded seats for The MS course in Universities of Japan for them.
Future Plans : Extend The Corridors to Pune and Nashik.
Biggest Advantage : It cuts the present 7-8 hours of travel to 2 hours.
- There is no doubt that there will be a revolution in the field of Railways due to this Project. Jobs will increase, trade between Maharashtra and Gujarat will increase, but only when this project will get completed as soon as possible and the trains are on track with passengers.
- To clear some doubts about its costing is that our country is going to invest only 22000 Cr rupees for the project which is going to be contributed by the two states. For this project we have given a loan of 88000 Cr by JICA with 50 years of refund period and that only with 0.01%. Therefore this project is a challenge to the Indian Economy.
- It is said that both the states are going to be benefited from this project but my assumptions differ a bit. To be loud and clear Gujarat will be the most profitable in the Success of this project. Because we can see that there are only 4 stops in Maharashtra while 8 stops in Gujarat. So more people in Gujarat will get benefitted.
- Also it’s a the time to check what amount traffic is there on this route and are those traffic really going to afford this service at the prescribed cost.
- Let’s consider that the Project is completed and the trains are on track but who are the passengers actually going to travel through this trains? Frankly speaking there will be more people coming to Mumbai as compared to the people going to Gujarat.
- Most importantly there is an emerging option to the Economic Capital in its own Neighborhood.
- From a Common man’s perspective it’s not for him directly but indirectly it’s for him in the face of increasing business. Because common man will be benefited only when his boss has some business to do. And if this Bullet Train increases the business then surely the common man will indirectly be benefited.
- This project will sure bring a reform in the Trade, Railways and Infrastructure of our Nation. This will not only boost the nation’s economy but also in the daily life of our people.
“Modiji is the Master of Present days GUERRILLA tactics ( Ganimi Kawa in marathi ).”
“I have a strong faith in it because with Japanese money, Japanese efforts, with minimum rate of interest of 0.01% the Project will be completed. And you know who is going to be the most benefited? It seems to be the two mentioned states.. but mostly its his native one.”
“Your reviews, comments and views are cordially welcomed and feel free to tell if there is any mistake. Also please advice me about how can I elaborate my blog and regarding the important topics on which I should write.“